Friday, March 26, 2010

Good'ol Harry


This is Harry, he's my cousin's dog. He used to be a fur less stray dog wandering around the streets of Talamban, and at some point my cousin saw him outside his old apartment. Harry immediately wagged his tail as if to say, will you adopt me? So my cousin just started feeding him with extra scraps of table food that it made Harry hang around more often at his place. Months past and my cousin had to go back to Canada and decided to let good fate take care of this poor dog. A year and a half later, when my cousin came back to the Philippines, he had absolutely no idea what happened to Harry. Until one day when my cousin was buying DVDs at a local shop near Talamban, a familiar soft wag of a dogs tail hit his leg, much to his surprise it was Harry. my cousin called this poor dog to get inside his car so he could take him home, but harry was too scared to do so. After a good attempt to convince Harry, my cousin gave up and decided to drive home without him. . .When my cousin looked at his rear view mirror he saw Harry running after the car. So he drove slowly, about 5km per hour until he finally arrived at his new place. And so that's how Harry found a home. Pretty interesting story this dog has.

No comments:

Post a Comment