Sunday, December 27, 2009

Crafts aco concepts

I made this from Ilang2x tree twigs, I was just bored and decided to make a twig art.
No money spent, easy way of making a simple decoration for your house.

This is made from old wooden frames with different shades, I kinda like the color blend, it's all "earthy". An idea just popped out, why put to waste these frames when u can still make something out of it. Spent only ten pesos in total, 5 for nails and the other half for the sand papers.
I believe that the wall clock is the thing that is mostly viewed by anyone who enters your house or technically by anybody inside your house, so you should get or make a decent one. This is a wall clock I made from old window frames, I used a rubber cement, some tiny nails and a white spray paint for the hands to enhance it from the wood, the old one was a hello kitty wall clock. I had to do something about it. Turned out to be pretty nice, at least better than the kitty clock. Spent only 65 pesos, 20 for the lacquer varnish, 15 for the brush, 3o for the rubber cement.
I love frames, it's neat and tidy. These are frames I bought in ayala for 180 pesos each, I decided to frame the leaves I gathered during our U.S. trip, it's oneway of bringing nature inside your house. . If youre that type of persn who's a nature lover then this would be a nice idea.

3 comments:

  1. really nice! :) keep on making creating wonderful stuffs for the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. than you yellow girl notice I have the same common color Im playing around with hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could make a business out this cob.... impressive :)

    ReplyDelete